We originally shared this on our Instagram stories but it has become one of our most popular and shared recipes! It’s easy, delicious and super adjustable! Made with Josie’s Best Gluten Free Pancake Mix.
- 2 cup batch of Josie’s Best GF The Pancake batter (per instructions you will need an egg, oil of choice, milk of choice)
- 2 cups frozen berries (or any fruit!)
- ½ a lemon
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2-4 Tsp sugar of choice ( I used coconut sugar )
- Line a square 11×14 (ish) baking dish with parchment and preheat oven to 350
- Mix up pancake batter following instructions on the back of the bag.
- Add the juice of ½ of lemon to pancake batter.
- Toss frozen berries with 1-2 Tsp sugar and pour baking dish
- Pour Pancake batter on top. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake for about 20 mins. Or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy! This is not overly sweet and is great with jam or you can add more sugar of choice to the batter before baking.