3 words: Summer Berry Bars. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup melted butter(or butter alternative- you’ll need 2 sticks of butter for the whole recipe)
- ½ cup sugar(coconut sugar will work as an alternative)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup Josie’s Best GF Muffin & More Mix
- ½ tsp salt
- About 2 cups blueberries (or any other berries)
- ¼ cup cold butter
- ½ cup Josie’s Best GF Muffin & More Mix
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350 and line a 5 qt (lasagna type) dish with parchment
Mix melted (and slightly cooled so you don’t scramble your eggs!) butter, sugar, egg, water, and vanilla well.
Add Muffin & More and salt and mix with a spatula well.
Pour mixture into the parchment lined pan and spread the loose batter evenly across the pan.
Sprinkle berries on top evenly.
Mix Muffin and more, sugar, salt. Grate the cold butter on top and mix with your fingers until the butter is incorporated.
Sprinkle the now sandy feeling mixture on top of the berries.
Bake for 20-25 mins until the berries are bubbling and the edges are turning brown.
Allow cooling to room temp and then transferring to the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.