Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft, chewy decadent cookies!
2 1/4 cups Muffin and More mix
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
¾ cup room temp butter (DF options: Earth Balance butter)
1 ¼ cup brown sugar
1 TBSP vanilla
2 egg yolks
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Whisk together Muffin and More mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat Butter (or alternative) and sugar well.
- Add vanilla and egg yolks -beat well.
- Add flour mixture and combine until incorporated and comes off the sides of your bowl clean, but don’t overdo it! Fold in chocolate chips and raspberries ( I had to use my hands a little here)
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Allow the dough to warm up at room temp for about 10 minutes. Scoop the dough by tablespoons and roll into balls. Arrange them with plenty of space on the cookie sheet. I get about 9 to a sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 mins until edges are brown and cookie is barely set.
- Remove from the oven and tap the cookie sheet gently on the stove (this ensures a chewy cookie!)
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins on the cookie sheet before removing to cool fully on a wire cooling rack.
- I like to have two cookie sheets ready and rotating in the oven so I can get the cooking done quickly.Enjoy!