Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies is a classic recipe that we use and love! These have been on repeat for our food sampling demos for years! A couple key tips:
- Make sure to beat the eggs and sugars well
- Gently mix the flour mixture into the egg/sugar mixture- don’t over do it!
- Chill the dough!
- Don’t crowd the cookies on the sheet when baking, I usually get about 9 to a sheet.
- Bake the cookies until barely set on the edges and tap them gently before removing from the oven and allowing to cool.
Enjoy! 🍪 Josie
- Whisk together Muffin and More mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat Butter (or alternative) and sugars well.
- Add vanilla and egg yolks -beat well.
- Add flour mixture and combine until incorporated and comes off the sides of your bowl clean, but don’t overdo it! Fold in chocolate chips.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Allow the dough to warm up at room temp for about 10 minutes. The dough may seem crumbly – that’s ok it won’t be a dry finished cookie! Scoop the dough by tablespoons and roll into balls. Arrange them with plenty of space on the cookie sheet. I get about 9 to a sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 mins until edges are brown and cookie is barely set.
- Remove from the oven and tap the cookie sheet gently on the stove (this ensures a chewy cookie!)
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins on the cookie sheet before removing to cool fully on a wire cooling rack.
- I like to have two cookie sheets ready and rotating in the oven so I can get the cooking done quickly.
Makes about 3-dozen cookies, Enjoy!