Chocolate Chip Cookies, a classic!
SERVINGS 3 Dozen
PREP TIME 15 Minutes
COOK TIME 11-12 Minutes
PASSIVE TIME 1 Hour
- Whisk together Muffin and More mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat Butter (or alternative) and sugars well.
- Add vanilla and egg yolks -beat well.
- Add flour mixture and combine until incorporated and comes off the sides of your bowl clean, but don’t overdo it! Fold in chocolate chips.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Allow the dough to warm up at room temp for about 10 minutes. The dough may seem crumbly – that’s ok it won’t be a dry finished cookie! Scoop the dough by tablespoons and roll into balls. Arrange them with plenty of space on the cookie sheet. I get about 9 to a sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 mins until edges are brown and cookie is barely set.
- Remove from the oven and tap the cookie sheet gently on the stove (this ensures a chewy cookie!)
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins on the cookie sheet before removing to cool fully on a wire cooling rack.
- I like to have two cookie sheets ready and rotating in the oven so I can get the cooking done quickly.
Makes about 3-dozen cookies, Enjoy!