Perfect for the gluten-free Santa in your life! These are classic buttery, flaky, spritz cookies. If you don’t have a cookie press these can easily be rolled into balls for pressed with a thumbprint or Hershey’s kiss! Made with Josie’s Best Gluten Free Muffin and More Mix.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, mixing well.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add Muffin and More mix, sprinkle with salt and mix well. Add the food coloring if using.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For Spritz cookies: Fill pastry press with the dough being careful to pack in fully (try not to leave any air gaps). Press out the pastry onto a COLD and UN-GREASED (this is key) cookie sheet and decorate if desired.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. The cookies are done when cooked through but still pale. Do not allow the cookies to brown. Let cool completely on a cooling rack.