Gluten Free Halloween Boo Bites
Who is ready for some spooktackular gluten free Halloween recipes?! My kiddos love these Halloween breakfast plates, and I love them because A: they’re fun to make B: mom points galore C: kids eat them so well! All these ideas are easy to make and customize for your kiddos tastes and allergen needs! As always, our products are free from the Top 9+ allergens and can be made with traditional eggs and milk or plant based, allergy friendly alternatives. If you need some egg & dairy substitute ideas click here.
This friendly monster is filled with fresh fruit and will delight your little monsters!
What you will need:
- 1 cup Batch of Josie’s Best GF Gluten Free Pancake Mix – 3 small pancakes per monster
- Sliced strawberries for the monster tongue
- Zigzag sliced apples for the cut out teeth
- Grapes for eyes
- 2 toothpicks (make sure to be careful with the toothpicks for small kiddos!)
- Whip cream & sprinkles for hair
- Stack 2 pancakes on top of each other (optional, layer a little syrup or jam between them)
- Place a sliced strawberry on the edge of the 2nd pancake like a tongue
- Place your zigzag sliced apple slightly back from the strawberry slice for teeth
- Top with your 3rd pancake
- Put the toothpicks into 2 grapes and press them into your stack to hold it all together.
- Top with your whip cream and sprinkles for hair!
It’s Creepy how delicious these gluten free waffles are!
What you will need:
- 1 cup batch Josie’s Best GF Gluten Free Waffle Mix – 1 large waffle per plate
- Chopped Chocolate (about 1 TBS per waffle)
- Raspberry Syrup, we love this one from Oregon Growers
- Whip cream
- Plastic spiders – we used these. Make sure to give them a wash before putting them on food!
- Add your gluten free waffle batter to the heated waffle iron & sprinkle 1 TBS chopped Chocolate on top. Add a little more waffle batter on top of the chocolate (this will save your waffle iron!)
- Cook until golden brown
- Top with the Raspberry Syrup
- “Dot” your whip cream on the waffle as much as you want and top with the spoooooky spiders!
Booooo these ghost crepes are too cute to be scared of!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup batch Josie’s Best GF Crepe Mix- about 2 crepes per plate
- Whip cream, or any other easy filling for your crepe – check out our toppings section for ideas!
- Candy Eyes
- Your favorite fresh fruit
- Black gel icing for mouths
- Make the gluten free crepes per the instructions- if you need help check out our Crepe 101 page
- Add the whip cream to the middle of each crepe
- Fold two of the sides to the middle of the crepe
- Then make a narrow fold at the top & a wider fold at the bottom of your crepe to create the ghostly shape
- Gently flip the crepe over and add some eyes