Coffee Cake Crumble Muffins Recipe (Made with Muffin & More Mix)
The perfect go-to muffin for anyone and everyone!
Servings 1 dozen
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20-25 minutes
Passive Time n/a
- 2 cups Josie’s Best Muffin & More Mix
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup Josie’s Best Muffin & More Mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup Josie’s Best Muffin & More Mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners.
- Make the batter by combining the muffin mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter with the brown sugar and cane sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, milk, vanilla, and beat again until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold to combine. Set aside.
- Make the filling by adding all of the filling ingredients into a bowl and using a hand mixer to whip up until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Make the crumble topping by adding the muffin mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt to a bowl. Stir to combine. Add the butter into the bowl and use a fork to break up the butter until you reach a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- Assemble the muffins by filling each muffin cup ½ of the way full with muffin mix. Follow by placing a heaping teaspoon of the filling on top of the muffin batter. Cover the filling by placing more batter on top. The muffin tins should be about ¾ of the way full.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over each muffin evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk together to make a glaze if using. Drizzle on top of the muffins before serving.