If you love brownies and chocolate chip cookies… get in here and make these today!
1/2 cup butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
1 tsp Singing Dog Vanilla
1/2 cup + 2 TBSP Josie’s Best GF Muffin & More mix
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup(140 grams) Josie’s Best GF Muffin & More Mix
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup room temp butter
¾ cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tsp Singing Dog Vanilla
1 egg yolk
½ cup chocolate chips
Make cookie batter:
1. Mix Muffin & More Mix, baking powder, baking soda, & salt together and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix butter & sugars well until creamy.
3. Add egg yolk & vanilla, mix until well incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Scrape down sides and fold in chocolate chips.
6.Let cool for at least 1 hr. in the fridge.
When you’re ready to bake your brookies:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
Make brownie batter:
1. In a medium microwave-proof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave and immediately stir in chocolate chips until the chocolate melts.
2. Add the sugars and mix until well incorporated.
3. Add eggs, egg yolk, vanilla, and mix until well incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, combine Muffin and More mix, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate and sugar mixture and mix until just combined. Set aside.
Remove your chilled cookie dough from the fridge.
Take your brownie batter and pour it into the 8×8 lined dish.
Scoop 7-10 balls of cookie dough evenly spaced on top of the brownie batter.
Bake in the lower portion of the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.