This is yummy and simple! I made it the night before and we ate it cold out of the fridge and it was perfect. The edges are buttery, and the blueberries really shine. It’s not too sweet but just perfect with a cup of coffee.
¾ cup melted butter (DF or regular)
¼ cup of sugar
¼ milk of choice
1 tsp Singing Dog Vanilla
1 ¼ cup The Pancake
½ cup blueberries
¼-½ cup “red” jam of choice (we used Mt. Hope)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all wet ingredients and sugar well.
3. Add pancake mix and mix gently until combined.
4. Pour berries on the bottom of a 8×8 parchment lined dish.
5. Then pour the batter on top of the berries.
6. Dollop the batter with jam and use a knife to gently swirl it into the batter.
7. Cook for about 35 mins. until cooked through and slightly brown on top.(A toothpick inserted into the middle should come out with just a few moist crumbs.)
8. Allow to cool fully on a rack and then put a serving plate on top and flip it over to place it upside down on the plate.
9. Serve with extra jam on top!