“The Best” GF Pizza Crust Recipe (Made with Muffin & More Mix)
If you’re looking for the best gluten free pizza crust recipe, you’re in luck! Enter Pizza Heaven Below!
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp Italian herbs*
*You can certainly adjust seasonings to taste!
¾ cup warm water
2 TBSP oil of choice (Olive oil is recommended)
1 tsp yeast (note one packet is about 2 tsp)
1. Mix Muffin & More, sugar, salt, garlic powder and spices well.
2. Sprinkle yeast on top, add warm water and oil. Mix well. The dough should easily pull off of the sides of your bowl and form into a ball. If the batter is too dry to form into a ball add 1 TBS water at a time to hydrate the dough more.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or damp dish cloth and let rise for 1-4 hrs.
4. When ready to cook, Preheat the oven to 425.
5. Roll out Pizza dough to ¼ – 1/8 inch thickness between two sheets of parchment.
6. Remove the top sheet of parchment and place the dough and bottom sheet of parchment on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
7. Top generously with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings!
8. Bake for 20-25 mins until the edges are just starting to brown and cheese is hot and bubbly.
Parchment is highly recommended.
If you like a thinner pizza roll it out thinner and then reduce your cook time by about 5 mins.
We recommend reheating leftovers in the oven under the broiler.