Check out the where to find our products tab to see what retailers are selling our products and what restaurants are serving them!
- 5 lbs $23.50
- 18 oz $7.00
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch,
White Sugar, Arrowroot Starch, Baking Powder (sodium acid,
Pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium
Phosphate), Salt, and Xanthan Gum
Per 1 level cup of dry mix add:
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup oil (liquid coconut or peanut preferred)
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
*makes approx. 6 large square waffles
Mix all ingredients well. Batter should be smooth and may appear slightly thinner than conventional waffle mix. The batter will thicken as it stands!
Heat waffle iron to desired temperature (medium cook preferred). Add batter to waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
Per 2 level cups of mix add:
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
*Makes approx.12 large square waffles
Additional Tips for Success!
- for a softer waffle cook for less time, for a crispier waffle cook longer
- do not over fill waffle iron- each section should be just full (typically 1/3 cup of batter per waffle)
- it is not necessary to butter/grease the waffle iron. If needed a small amount of oil is all you need.
- These waffles do very well with a cow milk alternative for a gluten and dairy free waffle!