Coming soon purchase securely through our website via PayPal. For now, please use the contact tab to place any non local order and for any questions. All major credit/debit cards accepted. Nationwide Shipping available.
For Local orders you may use the contact tab or purchase from a local retailer. Free Local (Central Oregon) pick up and delivery is available!
- 5 lbs $23.50
- 18 oz $7.00
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch,
White Sugar, Arrowroot Starch, Baking Powder (sodium acid,
Pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium
Phosphate), Salt, and Xanthan Gum
Josie’s Best Gluten Free Mixes, LLC
212 NE Revere Ave, Bend, OR 97701
Per 1 level cup of dry mix add:
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup oil (liquid coconut or peanut preferred)
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
*makes approx. 6 large square waffles
Mix all ingredients well. Batter should be smooth and may appear slightly thinner than conventional waffle mix. The batter will thicken as it stands!
Heat waffle iron to desired temperature (medium cook preferred). Add batter to waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
Per 2 level cups of mix add:
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
*Makes approx.12 large square waffles
Additional Tips for Success!
- for a softer waffle cook for less time, for a crispier waffle cook longer
- do not over fill waffle iron- each section should be just full (typically 1/3 cup of batter per waffle)
- it is not necessary to butter/grease the waffle iron. If needed a small amount of oil is all you need.
- These waffles do very well with a cow milk alternative for a gluten and dairy free waffle!